Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bless me

It has been a week since I last updated my blog..I've been really busy with my assignments and I nearly go crazy..Assignments are KILLING me!!! Well, everytime when my Auditing lecturer talks about the assignment, my heart just skips a beat...It's all because of this JERK!!! There was this case where he quitted my group last minute, telling me that he couldn't get anyone in the company to entertain us, yet saying that what we were doing was unethical and STUPID!!! Shit man!!! If he thinks that he is that great, if he thinks that he is that smart, go ahead, we won't need you to be in our group to have the assignment submitted on time..We can still handle it even if it is without YOU!!! No grouping with YOU anymore!!! I'll never want it again!!! Don't ever say that people are dumb if you yourself are not even PERFECT!!! Hello, I don't think that you are SMART anyway.. I wonder how many marks we can get and please God, please help me..I've really put my effort and it wasn't our fault that he withdrew at the eleventh minute..Please don't punish me..
At times when there is something just struck you, you just feel like getting rid of it and I'm trying to get over it now.. It does really make me feel shitty!!

No comments: