Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friend

It was abandoned for 2 weeks and finally I'm back.. The anticipation of finishing exam is not up to my expectation, as I feel like I am clueless of what to do during the holiday.. Well, I just hope that I won't flunk any of the papers(praying hard). An incident that happened the other day really got me wondering.. Are friends really that important?? My answer would be certainly YES!! No friend, no life, man!!
Follow would be the reasons why:
1. They are our companion.. Feel lonely no more because they are the one who spice up our life.
2. In times of difficulties, they are there to lend us a helping hand, yet without asking any return.
3. They are the one who laugh with us in times of happiness and to wipe our tears off in times of frustration.
4. They share with us their unrevealable secret.
5. They make us feel that we are cherished, cared and loved.

People, remember, as long as there is at least one person who cares about you, life will no longer be miserable.. No fret!!

No comments: