Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pissed Off!!

Now, I've got this kind of people in my group for the Auditing assignment..

During the first and second week, we were asked to form a group which consists of 5 people, in order to accomplish our assignment.. I found my groupmates where there were only four of us..So, here comes a guy whom I've never even seen him ONCE in the class and I don't think that I'll be seeing him in the rest of my classes PLUS I don't even want to..Since we don't have enough member then OK la, JOIN la.. The lecturer gives us more than enough time I'd say but students like to do last minute job anyway.. It's like a norm for us to start it only when it's like few weeks before the due date.. We just can't seem to have it started a lil bit earlier.. We are PROCASTINATOR!! Admit it!! =p So, we started to delegate the task to each and everyone and in fact we need to go for an interview with one of the public listed companies in Malaysia.. I thought we were lucky enough to have this guy in our group since he has contact with people inside so, he told us that he'd arrange the interview for the sake of our assignment, kononnya.. I thought everything went so well as I thought that we'll be going for that interview and thus our marks should be pretty good since we've put in our effort to get the job done.. Few days passed, he told me that he tried arranging the interview but the officer was not free.. On Sunday, again he told me that the earliest interview that they can make it is on Tuesday, which is just few days back.. AGAIN, on Monday, I got a reply from him, telling me that there's no one in the company that can entertain us.. I was BURNING, man!! What the hell?? Don't try to make any arrangement or whatever shit u call it if you know that this will happen.. Ended up we are all like blur and totally running out of idea of what to do.. If you could tell us this earlier, we would have started it earlier.. And guess what, he never even showed up in the meeting this afternoon!! Yet, he is asking for more time just because his part is like so many things to be read up.. He'd better send it to me on time, else I'd be dead because I still have the introduction and conclusion which are the hardest part of all.. Where is his team work?? Where is the cooperation?? Doesn't he have ANY?? The worst thing is that I did not even get a reply from him when I asked how long more he needs me to extend the duration of completion.. Would you not get mad??

2 comments:

simple_hanz said...

Hmm...
Wat kind of guy is that LOL?!
Apa bende is he trying to do huh?!
Weird guy of that...

Gambateh on ur assigment ya...
Take care and all the best...

puiyee said...

He's a jerk!!!!