Friday, April 18, 2008

Untitled

Feel like blogging suddenly, so ended up created a blog here, which i guess nobody is gonna read this, since i'm not gonna tell anyone..Ngek Ngek(mean).. So, what's the point of creating it then??Well, it's not necessary to tell and shout at the whole world that "I HAVE A BLOG!!". .It might simply because it's just for the sake of having a blog or it might be for the sake of expressing whatever feeling that I have at that point of time..But for heaven's sake, for whatever reason it is, at this moment, i just know that i need to write something out, to cure the itch..hehe.. =p I was chatting with one of my kinda long lost friend and i got to know that this friend of his is so Oh My!! How bitchy a girl can go..Mind u..It's bitchy..Did u get it right? Why in the world are they like this? ? She looks innocent, which is one of the criterias that most of the guys will label it as a good girl BUT BUT BUT (Hari's usual term) do not judge a book by its cover!! You wouldnt know what she will do and perhaps you wouldnt wanna know..It's far more beneath what you can think of.. Looks can be deceiving!!
Clock is ticking.. I'm still typing..Wow, it's already 2am man!! It's a lil bit unusual when I'm still keeping myself awake during this time, especially when it's not for the purpose of doing assignments and burning mid-night oil.. I should be sleeping and snoring like a pig, like everyone does, but surprisingly I'm still moving my fingers around the keyboard.. Thinking about McD, I've been craving for it since last week.. Feel like going tomorrow la..

-Doze off-

3 comments:

kang yong said...

do you want Mc.D delivery? I order for you.. hehe..

yik_hui said...

shit...kang yong first...z z z

kang yong said...

muahahaha... i am da winner!!!
Happy blogging!