Sunday, April 20, 2008

One fine Sunday

7.00pm, it hit me.. LAZINESS hit me.. Yeah, AGAIN!! Instead of driving all the way out just to get my stomach filled, I myself cooked a packet of Maggi mee indeed.. Well, that Maggi mee is doing its job pretty well as I'm full like a buffalo now.. It saves my money and time in fact..Yeay!! I would consider it as a scrumptious dinner!! Tongue licking good!! I'm easily satisfied you see.. =p
Few weeks more to go before the final exam and it marks the end of the semester.. Longing for the holidays to come..Badly..I've been yearning for the time when i don't have to actually rush for assignments, hungering for the time when i don't need to have sleepless nights, wishing for the time to get rid of my books, even it's just for 3 weeks.. Holidays, please come faster!! I want to go BANGKOK!!! I want to SHOP till I drop!! But since I'm a patriotic person, I've decided to go for a domestic holiday instead of going overseas..(the truth lies behind is that I don't have money.. =p ) I hope my friend does really plan for this holiday man!! I'm dying to go for a holiday, to chuck out of the hustle and bustle of life.. Anyway, i should be thinking of my exams right now, why the hell am I dreaming now? Studies should always come first but I need some motivations..
My house is too quiet now, perhaps it's because there are only 3 of us at home, doing our own stuffs..I've got to know one of the unpleasant news which causes one of us to be so upset.. I'm so sorry about the news.. Even though I don't know much about the girl, but I truly hope that she'll rest in peace.. And to you, please stay strong, whatever happens, we'll always stand by you.. =) I hope to see the smile regained on your face..

-Currently in love with Jordin Sparks-

2 comments:

simple_hanz said...

Wahaha...
Wanna go Bangkok yeah?!
By then got no money$$$?!
Hehe,
There are Ah LONG around nowadays, can get loan from them LOL...

Anonymous said...

no pictures aaa