Friday, April 18, 2008

Summary of the Day

Putting this blogspot link on the MSN personal message makes my statement in the first blog sounds so sarcastic..Yeah, apparently, it's so CONTRADICTORY!! People nowadays are like that anyway..But who cares?! I was supposed to go for an interview with Petronas Gas at KLCC today, regarding my Auditing assignment, turned out the officer in charge was not free and hence it's postponed to next Monday, which is just a few days before the deadline..Let's cross our fingers that the officer keeps his words..Praying Hard...
Talking about McD(saliva dropping), I did get up.. WAIT!! I hvn't finished my sentence yet..I did get up, to off the alarm..hehe.. =p The will to not get out of my bed just stopped me from thinking about McD breakfast set.. I just couldn't resist the cosiness of my bed..What a great power!! The power of laziness is way GREATER than hungerness.. Did not get to eat McD in the morning, so went to the morning class straight after finished washing up..Class dismissed at 12pm..So, we decided to go Pizza Hut at first but the crowd in Pizza Hut was like HUGE!!! So, went to KFC instead..I got to hear the joke of the day..I just couldn't stop bursted out laughing.. A said: I just cant find any girl from THIS PLANET la...People, got my joke? Someone was almost choked as this was told while everyone was having lunch..Who wouldn't laugh?? =p Where would he find his girl friend if not from this planet?? Sorry dude, at least i did not mention your name.. =p
Well, this post is posted when I'm having a Friday 6pm, Programming class in lab.. It's a damn hard subject which i think I'm not able to cope with it..It's an optional subject, so it doesn't matter whether you take it or don't take it..So, i opted to give it a try but i SWEAR I'm not going to take it anymore next sem..Programming is just not my field!! I don't like to attend this class so I'll skip it most of the time and when I don't go class, that's the time the lecturer will call up each and everyone's name to take the attendance..Not forgetting about the lecturer and yeah, he's like one of the extincting lecturers.. He's really a responsible man whom will give a 3-hour extra class on Friday evening, hoping that the students can do better in programming.. However, people like me just don't appreciate his effort..Sorry, sir!!
I'm emo now..Why?? All in a sudden, i have this thought..People are just not there when you need one to talk to, people are just not there when you need one to lend a helping hand, people are just not there when you need one to share something with..When most of the time you're the one who try to stand by one's side and when you can't even get one when you need them in times of DISASTER, you feel like you're not appreciated..Right?

-Signing off-

No comments: