Thursday, July 3, 2008

To: both of YOU

Things have been in a mess for me lately.. It can just go wrong without showing any signals.. If anyone of you just happen to read this and yea, you're right, I'm just not so fine.. =( All else being equal, things start when message is misunderstood and here comes the conflict when there is misinterpretation.. If I could ever read people's mind, well I think there is a low possibility that it will turn out to be this way. Nobody wants it anyway. For words that I've said, I regret. I was too stubborn to express how I feel, I was too stone-hearted to tell but you didn't say a single word, you were just going the way that I wish when you know that I have nobody else. Why? Can anyone please tell me why is it so? You don't know the meaning of a friend.. Do you? Why don't you just say something to hold back this friendship? You just don't bother about it anymore.. Ain't I right? For people who present in my life, I'm thankful that I have all of you.. For those that I've lost, sorry that I can't have you back.
To YOU, until today, I'm still figuring out the reasons why? Receving a letter from you and telling me to put a fullstop on our friendship is really puzzling me. It's still fresh and being embedded in my mind. You told me that I'll be your best friend forever, but HELLO!! Let's face fact, people change as time elapses.. Will you ever thought of sharing with me your problems anymore?? Will you bother to do that on the other way round?? Thanks for letting me to feel that I was appreciated and loved as a friend but it'll no longer be the same now. I'm like a stranger to you and you even took few minutes to recognise me when you just so coincidently bumped into me in the shopping mall.. I was frustrated but couldn't help. Knowing that you're leading your life great in UK, I wish you all the best!!
To another YOU, you've been such a good friend to me and you have taught me so many things which I think if I never met you, I wouldn't be the way I am now. Thanks for teaching me all kind of stuffs but sadly it was just a one-way interaction as I'm not a knowledgeable person as you are. Once again, thanks for making me feel like I'm being surrounded by happiness. You were there when you're needed the most, you were there to share with me moments of laughter. I could not complain more. You said I'm your best friend and I'm sensitive with the title of BEST FRIEND. I'd expect a better treatment when I'm being called in such a way. Promises broke even it was written black and white, what's more when it's just a verbal promise? Who cares? I CARE!!! I just can't afford to lose any of them!!! Never thought that you'll nod your head, agreeing to it.. Can I pull my words back?? If you feel that I'm intruding your life way too much, well, I may as well just put my step back. Correct me if I'm wrong, prove to me that I'm not right, plead me guilty.

No comments: