Sunday, July 6, 2008

Minor Accident

Never thought that it would happen, for the very first time. Fortunately, they were with me, to boost up my courage. Credits to you guys. =)
There were 8 cars heading towards the same direction and destination when we could actually car pool and help reducing the air pollution, but we were just not so aware of the environmental issues and so, we started off from Cyberjaya. I was the second last. Come on la, mine is just KENARI wei, what you expect? It was so dark all the way.. Fire was raging inside them, they couldn't wait for even a second. Pressing hard on the accelerator, they were speeding on the high way, abandoning me.. I was far left behind. I couldn't see them as the street lights were just for decoration purpose. I took a turning and that was where I lost track. However, I still managed to find my own way and finally reached there on the same time as they were. Thinking that Sek Lee is having the birthday party at the shop, I stopped my car in front of it. Got down from the car to make sure that I did not get it wrong but they said that I had to park my car somewhere else and walked because cars have occupied the street and we couldn't enter. So, ok la.. I wanted to park it nicely ma.. I didn't know that there was a hole covered with just a plank and SO the front tyres went inside.. Luckily it was just the front tyres.. Apparently, whan you encountered with this kind of situation, you need to change the gear to R and so gear R I changed.. I SWEAR!!! I really didn't see the car behind mine.. Hence, it kissed the car. Holy Shit!! First time ever in my life.. A little bit of comfort was that they were there to accompany me.. At least they were there to settle things with me just in case anything happened. Wan Chian was shivering.. I was totally blank, hoping that there would be no arguments.. It was just a minor accident anyway and I was lucky enough though. The lady just settled with me without asking even a cent. She advised me to be careful the next time I drive. She could even tell me to calm down as I looked seriously terrified.. Lucky me!! =) I feel sorry to that lady because she was too bad luck to have met me that day. Lesson learned: Look at the mirrors before reversing. Anyway, since Sek Lee celebrated her birthday few days in advance, wishing her a very superb 21st birthday!! I shall never forget this trip to Semenyih.

No comments: