Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Exams + Assignments

Coming to Week 7, just a few days before the mid-term break starts, let me just summarise what I have done through out this 2 months plus. Basically, I was busy meeting with people from different companies and professional bodies ever since I joined CAC. I've gained a lot of experiences, especially in socializing, though someone made me sound like AND look like as if i'm dumb and useless. Even if I am, please don't make me feel like this la wei!! In the mid of the sem, students of MMU will start preparing for their mid-term exams, be it either before the mid-term break or after the mid-term break. Well, not forgetting also about the assignments. Assignment is something which will be sticking with us until the end of the sem. Fortunately, I'm only taking 5 subjects this sem, ranging from:
1) Corporate Accounting
2) Advanced Auditing
3) Taxation 2
4) Human Resource Management
5)Accounitng Information System 2
Definitely, I'll have different assignments and different exams for different subjects. Status for each of the subject will be like this:
1) Corporate Accounting
- Assignment: Beginning stage.
- Mid-term: 12th week. OMG!! Actually, it's good also la, in a way that we can one shot revise for the final exam, don't have to do two-timed-job. The lecturer keeps saying that it is a hard-working subject, and I don't really understand any single thing until today.. Cash in transit?? What's that??
2) Advanced Auditing
- Assignment: Done. Hooray!! The lecturer commented that the information that we delivered was qualitative. Hopefully, it was a good presentation. =) Somehow, it motivates me to work real hard for what I've always wished for. Everything that I've always wished for, could be mine, would be mine, and should be mine.
- Mid-term: 19th Aug. It's after the break, which means that I can't enjoy during my holiday.. =(
3) Taxation 2
- Asignment: Acknowledgement stage. I just found it out on MMLS. Haven't even formed a group la..
- Mid-term: 16th Aug. Another exam after the break. People, I can't imagine how miserable my holidays will be..
4) Human Resource Management
- Assignment: Accomplished 1 presentation on Week5 and another one is still pending. Feedback from the lecturer was that we had the presentation skills, presentation was not excellent, it was not fantastic, but it was good(ok la, at least not bad =p). However she was not satisfied with our answer. Guys, I hope we will do better on Week10.
- Mid-term: Question Mark ?? I don't remember him mentioning anything about exams!!
5) Accounting Information System 2
- Assignment: INESCAPABLE!! I guess it'll only be given after the break.
- Mid-term: TOMORROW!! Best of luck to me..

2 comments:

yik_hui said...

aunty....ur words all so small...hard to read leh..=D

puiyee said...

Open your eyes big big and read. Else, put on ur glasses . =p Glasses are meant to aid in visibility.